More than Conquerors

                                                                                                                             












Hi Friends! Sorry I have been quiet these last few months. I wish I could say it's because I have been super productive...

Honestly, I have been struggling. Unsure of what to say...

These strange times have drawn me to my knees more often than ever before. I  have felt weak...troubled...heartbroken...

Last week during church worship, it all came streaming out. I couldn't stop the tears. I walked into church happy & thinking all was well. However, the tears still came. 

Why❓❓ My heart has been aching for our country, our society & what this all means for my children who will be grown so quickly...I have been fearful... 

But Jesus, HE is my strength. 

God has been faithful through it all❗❕ He has been bringing a lot Scripture  to my mind 💖                               


Usually, by this time of year, I am MORE focused on planning & prepping for the upcoming school year. Actually I am usually done...That's not quite been the case. My heart & mind can't seem to get or stay on the same page. Here we are in the middle of August & I am finally starting to figure it out

Even after 9 yrs of this homeschool momma life, I am still finding that I don't know it all...Each year I learn something about myself & this year I learn I don't really have it all together (already knew that 😛) Good thing my GOD does! 💕

So in our area, it's the first day of "school". Our family starts after Labor Day. It's been very encouraging to my heart to see the smiling faces on social media...Today I have seen multiple posts as new-to-homeschool Mamas & Dadas take the plunge & give it their all. I  prayed for you! & will be praying for you! 

No matter how you choose to educate your "borrowed blessings" this year, I pray God is working through you! 


                 


Thanks for reading! 🕮 

Have a happy 😃, HOPE-filled day 🕇


Please pray for me, as I pray for you 🙏













Comments