Passion Week Countdown





 





"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith"

 Heb 12:3 

Happy Sunday! 

I don't know about you, but the days have all blended together.

We had church service from our couch, again. I really am not sure what/how I feel about it. My soul longs for fellowship! I truly look forward to the day when my church family can be together again 💖

   When all is so scary in our world, it can be hard to look past the bleak & dreary. I don't want to lose sight of the season we are quickly approaching. 2 weeks away til Passion Week, then Resurrection (Easter) Sunday❗❗ With all kiddos @ home, I think it's perfect to take advantage of this time to disciple them. I wanted to use this time to give you some ideas that we have done or plan to do as a family.


  It's a short list so as to not inundate you with even more info. Take a look & let me know what you think 😊
  
❋Since shopping is difficult, I added an Amazon list @ the bottom❉

 



🕇This is going to be my first recommendation❗ This movie 💓 Definitely a MUST see during this time. It is currently streaming FREE on Amazon Prime & Roku Channel. ✼Please note, it is graphic (rated R!) & not suitable for young children. We started letting our kiddos watch when they turned 10. It is now a yearly tradition. Follow the link to find other ways to watch.

https://decider.com/movie/the-passion-of-the-christ/





    You'll find over 65 different Lenten Arts and Crafts ideas here, with pictures of the projects and the site names to the tutorials. You'll find this article useful if you teach a Sunday school class.
  • This is one of my favorites to do with my kiddos! I don't usually use poster board though. I use card stock & write the verses/days on top. Then have kiddos work on the object/art for the day. 








Bible Easter Scavenger Hunt

  • We haven't done this one yet, but it looks fun! Interactive team work! Yes please!! Plastic Easter eggs will be needed for this one.



https://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/resurrection-eggs.html






Holy Week for Kids - Homeschool Activities you can use immediately


  • This is an awesome FREE 👍guide. So many ideas & activities to incorporate to your week. All you have to do sign-up to receive the guide.


















  • This has been one that our family has used for years. Daily Bible readings perfect to prepare our hearts 💝
https://www.sundayschoolkids.com/activities-lent-easter/1-meaning-of-holy-week-activity.htm








Super Simple Sunday School Easter Craft for Kids with 3 Crosses #Twitchetts




  • I thought this was super cute! What fun, artsy picture. I think even my teens would enjoy this❗ So easy with colorful construction paper.








Find the Amazon list here: http://a.co/fz3yDUv

Thanks for reading! 🕮

✱I look forward to your feedback✱

Have a happy 😃, HOPE-filled Sunday 🕇

Praying for you 🙏


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than Conquerors