Is it REALLY February??

Happy LOVE month! 

"...God is LOVE!" 1 John 4:8


So, I guess I am back! Although, I couldn't tell you where I went 🤔

I have heard a lot of people say that January (2020) has been the longest "year" so far...for me, January FLEW by. I was barely able to catch my breath❗❕❗ After the holidays, we settled back into our normal routine, homeschool, work (for me & my teenagers), gymnastics, soccer, etc. My youngest had her 1st gymnastics meet...Now, somehow, we are 34 days into 2020 & I am still writing '19 when I sign documents 😳



Actually, Jan was a trying month. One of my favorite cousins, Ricky, passed away VERY suddenly. 😭 My heart still can't understand that. 💔Sadly, I wasn't able to attend his funeral. 

...I have also been in a lot of physical pain, which after a visit to the ER, found out it was from gallstones 👎I am scheduled for gallbladder removal surgery Feb 11. 😞 

I press on...

I have been back and forth on what my "word" for 2020 will be, esp after all that has happened so far. I have always come back to the same word, INTENTIONAL...after the loss of my dear cousin, I was reminded that life is fleeting, "a vapor" James 4:14...

So, I choose to be  INTENTIONAL...in my Bible study, relationships, homeschool, household chores, just all around....check out these synonyms I found for "intentional": conscious, deliberate, intended, knowing, purpose, set, voluntary, willed, willful...

What better time to be intentional than NOW❓❔❓ 

I made this calendar to get me started & wanted to share.


*On the 1st, where is says spend time with your spouse, I was intentional about doing that. I joined him while he ran errands to Lowe's & Ace Hardware...both places I don't shop unless I am with him...so, spending time with those you love doesn't have to a grand gesture...even the "little" things can be "grand". 

I know it is only for 9 days, I am working on the rest of the month, but loved how God gave me idea & definitely wanted to share.

What is your favorite LOVE Bible verse❓❔❓

Do you have any intentional love ideas that can go into the rest of calendar❓❔❓


Thanks for reading! 

See you next time! 

Have a happy, HOPE filled day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than Conquerors