Ever so THANKFUL




Pin by Mira Martin on psalms | Favorite bible verses, Word ...


Hello!👋 Yeah, it's REALLY me!!

Hard to believe it's been over 2 months since my last post! I guess I can say "I am back!!" From where, that I don't know…let's see, we packed, we moved, we unpacked & settled in (for the most part) & well, lived life…Dare I even say that I have been "busy"…

Are You Too Busy? Read this. | Strategy Lab Marketing Regina"too busy" to do something that I am doing for myself...writing! ✍ Ugh, I hate to admit that.…To me, busy means distracted, which reminds me of the saying : "If Satan can't make you bad, he'll make you busy."-Corrie ten Boom. Isn't that just like Satan to get in the way & make me forget why I am doing this, "to fill these "pages" with Words of Truth"...Well, I don't want to be BUSY anymore...Today, I choose to "Commit [my] ways to the Lord; trust in him" Psalm 37:5.




Cans 4 Christ: Happy Thanksgiving from the Canning Crew
As I type this, it's Thanksgiving 🦃 Eve...Where has the time gone❓❗❓❗...For a week now, as a family we have been studying about the first Thanksgiving, just like every year. As I read about the true stories of those that sought new land in search of religious freedom & the terrible hardships they endured, I find myself humbled. I really can't imagine leaving everyone & everything only to suffer through disease, hunger, death & frigid temperatures, all while trying to rebuild their life in an unfamiliar land. As I snuggle on my couch, layered in blankets, sipping coffee (I find it a little chilly in our 68° home), I am thankful that I can enjoy that freedom here. 




Here are two pictures of us enjoying the freedom of homeschooling my children. We have been doing a devotional that our church (Brice's Creek Bible Church) sent out to prepare for our church's annual Christmas event. It's a 10 day devotional that the kiddos look forward to doing daily. It's truly lovely to be able to homeschool & I am thankful that I can!


Romans 6:23 | Inspirational sayings, Scripture and God's ...

As you prepare for Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for? 

For me, first & foremost, I am thankful for the gift of salvation that is found in Christ. 🕇 Thank you Jesus! 💘

I am also thankful for my family, my church family, my friends, my health, my home...


Thanks for joining me today! I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving filled with family, friends & fun..oh & turkey, definitely turkey! YUM😋 

See you next time! 

Have a happy, HOPE filled Week!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than Conquerors