Doing Something New

Hello All,

Welcome to The Hope Filled Homeschooler! My name is Nadia & I (along with my husband) homeschool our 4 kiddos. We will have 10th, 9th & 6th grade twins. This blog is me doing something "new".  I have been wanting to write a blog  for a while (I did have one years ago) but I guess I was feeling a little timid or rather fearful of rejection! But God...(Isaiah 43:1 “Don't fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” So, there's  that...

Anyway, my hope in writing this blog is that, whether you are new to homeschool or a seasoned veteran, you will find encouragement and inspiration as you homeschool your kiddos! I truly hope to find the same for myself as I share. My hope is to fill these "pages" with Words of Truth, along with advice, activities for kids, recipes, and so MUCH more! Thanks for joining me in this adventure called homeschool life!!  


Have a happy, "hope filled" Sunday friends! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than Conquerors